pangean lectures and workshops
“Your brain has about 100 billion neurons telling 50 trillion cells in your body how to function in perfect harmony. You are a miracle of Intelligence.” – Karol Liver / Pangean
Pangean Talks explores the potential of public meetings, talks, panel discussions and workshops in order to create space for progressive education that supports open dialogue and critical thinking on the subjects of health and safety in plant-based medicinal work.
Current talks discuss the use of entheogens and natural remedies in
personal and spiritual development and techniques of integration, approaching subjects from both spiritual and scientific angles.
Next lectures and workshops:
- Dublin (IE) and Krakow (PL); Studio Zwierzyniec, Krakow, July 25; Lunar Eclipse Gathering, Rush, Ireland, July 27; Sundown Gathering, Ireland, August 24; Samhain Gathering, Ireland, November 03
- GoaDupa Festival (PL, Bieszczady), July 19-24/18
- Vernal Equinox Gathering (IE), Dublin, March 20/19
- Masters of Calm (Northern Ireland, UK), June 14-16/19
- O.Z.O.R.A. Festival (Hungary), July 29 – August 4/19